Once you have configured your van just the way you want it, you can come up with a specific décor to match your business and personality. Vehicles can be improved using special decals, magnetic signs, and paint.
Decals for a Work Van
- Decals can be made from clear vinyl and customized to meet your specifications.
- Front adhesive stickers are applied from the inside of your vehicle, keeping them safe from the weather.
- Clear stickers are designed to maintain background opacity, so your design stands out.
- Die cuts are sturdier decals made of heavy vinyl, making them very durable.
Magnetic Signs on a Work Van
- Magnetic signs are designed to meet an array of decorative functions, including custom printed logos.
- Magnetic signs are easily removed and portable, giving you the opportunity to move to other vehicles when necessary.
Painting a Work Van
- Airbrushing a truck makes a distinctive impact, but limits your ability to switch vehicles in a pinch and still take your mobile advertising with you.
- Pinstriping can also create a distinctive look for your vehicle. This is best left to a professional as making the stripes straight is very difficult for an amateur.
No matter the theme, a work van needs to be both functional and attractive. No one knows better than you how to represent your business and who your clients are.
The Right Commercial Van for Florists
Need to Outfit your Flower Delivery Van?